TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you are in breach of laws or regulations applicable in your country and/ or your state of residence or access, you should leave the Site immediately.
By using the Site you represent and warrant to ABD that you are legally allowed to drink alcohol in your respect state and/ or country.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS OF USE IN THEIR ENTIRETY PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
All references to 'our', 'us', 'we', or ‘company’ within these Conditions of Use are deemed to refer to ABD Private Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
All rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sounds, software (including code, interface, and website structure), and video and the look and feel, design, and compilation thereof) on the Site are owned or licensed by us. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set forth in and to the extent permitted by these Conditions of Use.
2. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, we are the owner and/or authorised user of all trademarks, service marks, design marks, trade dress, patents, copyrights, database rights and other intellectual property (collectively, the “Intellectual Property”) appearing on or contained within the Site. Except as provided in these Conditions of Use, your use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest, or license to any such Intellectual Property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Conditions of Use, any use or reproduction of the Intellectual Property is prohibited.
3. Restrictions On Use
Except as expressly authorized by law, by us, or by the applicable licensor in writing, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, license, sell, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share, or otherwise make available to any person, or to create derivative works of, any or all of the materials or content available on the Site, or to use it for commercial purposes.
4. Conditions Of Use And Acceptable Usage Policy Relating To Public Forums
The Site may contain interactive services, including but not limited to discussion groups, news groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs and other social networking features, such as the display of Linked Content from Interfacing Sites (as described in Section 5 below) (collectively, “Public Forums”), which may allow you to post, transmit or submit information, including but not limited to writings, images, illustrations, audio recordings, and video recordings (“Postings”). We do not actively monitor Postings on Public Forums. Similarly, we may or may not exercise editorial control over Postings on any Public Forum. You may be exposed to content on Public Forums that is inaccurate, fraudulent or deceptive, or that you find offensive or objectionable. Your use of Public Forums is at your own risk.
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to monitor Public Forums and to remove or alter any Postings that we consider, in our sole discretion, inappropriate and/or constitute misuse of these rules. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the Site where, in our sole discretion, we believe that there may have been such a misuse.
The following examples (which are not exhaustive) constitute misuse of the Site:
- Using the Site for any improper, unlawful, or immoral purpose,
- Causing any nuisance by your use of the Site or causing the operation of the Site to be jeopardised or impaired;
- Using the Site to create, host, or transmit (whether in a Public Forum or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material, or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed, or sex;
- Using the Site to harm or attempt to harm anyone in any way;
- Using the Site to create, host, or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property, or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
- Using the Site to create, host, or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party;
- Using the Site to create, host, or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users;
- Using the Site to create, host, or transmit any material that harasses another;
- Using the Site to make false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to send chain letters or pyramid schemes or the like;
- Adding, removing, or modifying identifying network header information or copyright management information, including author names, publication dates, or clearance agency names, in an effort to deceive or mislead;
- Using the Site to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate our or a third party’s security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication systems, or telecommunications systems;
- Using the Site to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent, or to engage in “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data;
- Using the Site for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet generally, including, without limitation, flooding and hacking;
- Reselling, repurposing, or redistributing any Intellectual Property provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use;
- Encouraging, condoning, or glamorising under-age drinking, drunk-driving, or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- Disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself or any other party (e.g. telephone number, geographic address, or any other information from which an individual’s identity or contact information can be derived); and
- Anything that may be in any way contrary to your country’s laws that are in force and/or are against public policy.
This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of the type of unacceptable uses of the Site or Public Forums that may result in the restriction, suspension, or termination of your use of the Site or Public Forums. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country.
Any Postings you make will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. You understand that personal and other information (e.g., username, email address, phone number) that you post on or through Public Forums is generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. You should not include any personally identifiable information about yourself or any other person in any Postings. We reserve the right, but are under no obligation, to remove any Postings that contain personally identifiable information. We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of any information or data, including personal information, that you post on our Public Forums.
You represent and warrant that your Postings are original to you, do not infringe on another party’s intellectual property rights, are not obscene, vulgar, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any “moral rights” in your Postings have been waived, and you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully transferable, assignable, and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such Postings (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for any editorial, commercial, non-commercial, promotional, or other purpose.
We are not responsible for maintaining your Postings and we may delete or destroy them at any time.
Content, information, and materials posted by users to public forums are not endorsed by us. It is your responsibility to evaluate and confirm the accuracy of information provided by other users on or through public forums. The opinions expressed in Public Forums are not necessarily ours. Any statements, advice, and opinions made by participants are those of such participants only. We shall not be held responsible for any statements, advice, opinions, or other content or materials on Public Forums. You release us from all claims and demands of every kind and nature, known and unknown, howsoever arising out of or in any way connected with a dispute with another user of the Site.
5. Sale Of Merchandise
If you choose to purchase any product, item and/ or service on the Site, we will collect information about your buying behaviour to improve our services to you.
Details such as name, billing address, credit/ debit card number, credit/ debit card expiration date and details of any other modes of payment including but not limited to cheques and money orders shall be collected in order to speed up the process for your future transactions. Any information provided or any participation in any games or contests on the Site shall be subject to further terms and conditions as may be set out by ABD at any relevant point in time.
6. Interfacing Sites
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the content (“Linked Content”) hosted by unaffiliated websites (“Interfacing Sites”) to which you or we may link from the Site, or otherwise display on the Site via an application programming interface or other method.
We do not host or store Linked Content. The display of Linked Content or the provision of links to Interfacing Sites does not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such Linked Content, Interfacing Sites, or products, advertising, or other materials presented on such sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss, or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on such Interfacing Sites, or for any action taken by Interfacing Sites.
To utilize some of the functionality of the Site you may be required to establish an account with a username and password with Interfacing Sites. As these are unaffiliated sites, we are not responsible for any username, password, or other information these sites may collect. We also will never ask you to provide us with your password for Interfacing Sites. If you are unable to establish accounts on these Interfacing Sites for any reason, you may not be able to fully utilize the functionality provided by the Site.
SPECIAL NOTICE: LINKED CONTENT MAY CONTAIN CONTENT AND GRAPHICS THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL UNSUITABLE FOR MINORS. IF YOU ENTER THESE LINKED SITES, YOU ASSERT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO VIEW SUCH MATERIALS AND THAT THE VIEWING, READING, AND/OR DOWNLOADING OF CONTENT FROM THESE INTERFACING SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE THE COMMUNITY STANDARDS OF YOUR LOCALITY, CITY, TOWN, COUNTY, STATE, PROVINCE, COUNTRY OR OTHER COMMUNITY TO WHICH YOU BELONG, AND/OR FROM WHICH YOU ACCESS THE LINKED CONTENT.
7. Materials Submitted By You
Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret, or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site or any of its services, by email or in any other way. Any information or material you submit that has not expressly been requested by us will be deemed not to be confidential, secret, or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials you submit to the Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, in any format (including, but not limited to, writings, images, illustrations, audio recordings, and video recordings), may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been irrevocably waived by the appropriate authors. We shall have no liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of use or disclosure of such materials by us to the extent permitted by law. This paragraph does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be waived or excluded.
8. Accounts And Security
We may enable you to establish an account with a username and password to access and use certain areas of the Site, Public Forums, and other services. You may not create an account unless you are of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country in which you are accessing the Site. You shall provide us with accurate account information. You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity using your account and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
9. No Warranties
The site is provided “as is,””where is” and “as available” basis and your use thereof is at your own risk. We and our officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, title, and non-infringement.
We do not warrant that the site will be free from viruses, available, accessible, error-free, uninterrupted, or that the contents will be accurate. Although we take reasonable steps to secure the site, you acknowledge that the internet is not a completely secure medium and we make no warranties, express or implied, that any information or materials you post on or transmit through the site will be safe from unauthorised access or use. If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is and shall be to discontinue using the site.
In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false information, identities etc. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the Site. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be or deceptive. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the Site.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, the Company cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user or user-to-third person dealings or control the of participants on any of the Site, in the event that You have a dispute of any nature whatsoever with one or more Users/third persons, You release the Company (and our agents, directors, associates, partners and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes or dealings
You agree and acknowledge that the ranking, comments and rating in relation to any User Content are not monitored or verified by the Company and the same are the opinions/views expressed by Users and may deceptive. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when relying on such ranking, comments and ratings
10. Your Responsibility
You should always verify any information set forth on the Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus-checking software on any material downloaded from the Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
In circumstances where you provide us with personally identifiable or other information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party’s consent for such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our Privacy and Cookie Notice and any uses we may make of such information.
11. User Information
13. Limitation Of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ITS AGENTS SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF THE WEB SITE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE AND DISCHARGE ALL CLAIMS, RELEASE THE COMPANY FROM ALL LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANY, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ON ACCOUNT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RESULTING FROM INJURIES AND DAMAGES IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY EVENTS OR ACTIVITIES. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS, AND INCLUDES ANY MINORS ACCOMPANYING THE USER AT THE EVENTS.
- The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degredation.
- You agree not to hold the Company or any of its officers, employees, agents responsible or accountable for any of your postings or information and nor shall we, our officers, employees or agents be liable for any misuse, illegal activity or third party content as most postings, listings or information are generated by Users directly and we do not have any role in the creation, publication or distribution of the posting or information.
- EVENT AND USE OF SERVICE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PUBLIC OR PRIVATE EVENT OR USING THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RISK. BY USING THE SITE YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY EVENT OR ACTIVITY OR USING THE SITE, YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO A VARIETY OF HAZARDS AND RISKS, FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN, WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE INHERENT IN THOSE ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS. YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COSTS AND/OR RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY PUBLIC OR PRIVATE EVENT OR ACTIVITY OR USE OF SERVICES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE AND DISCHARGE ALL CLAIMS, RELEASE THE COMPANY FROM ALL LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANY, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ON ACCOUNT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RESULTING FROM INJURIES AND DAMAGES IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY EVENTS OR ACTIVITIES. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS, AND INCLUDES ANY MINORS ACCOMPANYING THE USER AT THE EVENTS OR USING THE SITE.
14. Restriction, Suspension And Termination
ABD reserves the right to terminate this contract at any point of time without providing any notice to the user. On such termination, the user shall not have a right to access the Site. We may restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services, at any time if we believe that you have breached these Conditions of Use. Any such restriction, suspension, or termination will be without prejudice to any rights that we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Conditions of Use. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your internet service provider in the event of a suspected breach of these Conditions of Use.
15. Applicable Laws / Jurisdiction
- Notwithstanding local rules or laws regarding Your use of the Site, you agree that the laws of India, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern these Terms and Conditions. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with the Company or relating in any way to your use of the Site shall be in the courts located in Mumbai, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in such courts in connection with any such dispute, including any claim involving the Company or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives, successors, assigns, or content providers.
- We operate the Site from our offices in Mumbai, India. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
16. Entire Agreement
- You understand that Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Site.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Company’s customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including Your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any of the Site, including, without limitation the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any of the Site, overloading, "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
18. Modifications To Our Services On The Site And Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services on the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- The Company shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the services on the Site.
20. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this agreement.
21. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com
22. By using the services of the the Site, You unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that You have read the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
© 2019 All rights reserved.